Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wardrobe Envy

Photo: People StyleWatch (Flynet, Pacific Coast News, Splash News Online, Ba)

One of my guilty little pleasures is Gossip Girl. Originally I was only supposed to watch one episode to check out the clothes since by the time I started watching (near the end of season 1) the show had been featured in every magazine under the sun. Of course what started with one episode snowballed into a deep need to find out if Chuck and Blair (Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester) will ever make it as a couple. So now we sit three seasons in and I cannot wait for the fourth season to begin now that I have seen the pictures from the set inundating the Internet. Now while Blake Lively's character on the show (Serena) is not the most interesting, I love her wardrobe. Last season she went a little off the deep end with the super showy, tight and short outfits but the pics coming out of season 4 show her back to her usual funky fashionable looks. I for one am dyyyyying over the Parisian chic looks featured above. I love all of them so much I can't narrow down to a favorite. We are talking serious wardrobe envy here! I am definitely going to have to try to copy at least one of them. If I do I'll be sure to share it with you! Until then xoxo ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment