Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shoe Love




Shoes Aldo

Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

I have been on the look out for a pair of black wedge booties for probably over a year now. The search took forever due to my pickiness of wanting a bootie with a wedge heel that was open toed so that they could be worn in warmer months as well as somewhat colder months.
I saw the Jeffrey Campbell Tick Wedges a few months ago and looooved them. But I figured my size 9 feet were going to look super clunky in them. The $200 price tag wasn't really swaying the process in the right direction either. But if you are one of those lucky gals with tiny little feet you can get them at Singer 22 for $125 by using the code starstyle (not sure if it will work on the sizes that have to be pre-ordered).
Finally, a couple of weeks ago my search came to an end when I found these wedges at Aldo at West County Mall. They still have the edginess of the Jeffrey Campbell's but the cut outs and lack of platform give the shoe a sexier more feminine look. Plus they will go with light summery dresses as well, a look that the JC's would have a hard time pulling off. I have already paired them with this outfit and already have a couple other outfits for them in mind. The booties were a little more then I normally like to spend but I figured with the time spent looking for them and the wearability they had they were worth it. If you order them online you can get free shipping and 10% off using the code 174606939. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment