Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vacation Packing






Summer vacations are always fun. Packing for summer vacations however is not. Saying that I am an over packer would be an understatement. I always pack a million things because I am one of those people who hates to not have options when it comes to clothes and accessories on vacation. Still even with all of my over packing I guarantee you I will still wish I had something that I didn't bring while on my trip. This trip I decided to take a photo inventory of all of the things I packed just to see how much I actually pack. It boils down to 9 pairs of shoes, 6 purses, 2 belts, 9 dresses, 8 tops, 4 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 1 skirt, 2 pairs of sunglasses, 3 necklaces, 9 pairs of earrings, 13 rings, 4 bracelets and a late additions of 1 jacket and one sweater to last me a week and a half. Thanks to my wonderful Tetris master mom who thankfully came over to help me pack, all of it including a pillow fit into two suitcases. Now the trick is going to be to get it all to fit back in the suitcases to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment