Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Product of the Week


Unfortunately, as much as I try to wish it away, winter is still here. So with today's weather forecast predicting frigid temps and lots of snow I figured I would share with you one of my favorite winter must haves. eos lip balm is a saving grace for dry cracked winter lips. The balm contains shea butter and vitamin E to keep your lips soft all winter long. Plus, it's also 95% organic and 100% natural, so you won't be slathering your lips in a bunch of chemicals that are actually drying them out even more. The fun sphere shapes come in summer fruit, lemon drop with spf 15, honeysuckle honeydew, medicated tangerine and sweet mint. I personally like the summer fruit and sweet mint the best. If you are not down with the spheres they also come in stick form in vanilla bean, sweet mint and pomegranate raspberry. The big plus is it's only $3.50 and is available at Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment