Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Look for Less-Halston Heritage Batwing Dress


I have always been a lover of green, so when I saw the cover of the January issue of Elle magazine I about died over the Halston Heritage dress shown on Sarah Jessica Parker. I was so in love with it that I immediately started searching for a more affordable version of the dress and the belt.


While not exact, this French Connection dress is pretty close and for $151 it's almost half the price as the Halston. Plus, if you order it through Lord and Taylor's website you can save an extra 15% by using the code FINAL. This dress is pretty on its' own but I went ahead and found affordable options for the belt too.

This belt from Twenty8Twelve will allow you to get the edgier look from the Elle cover and also cover the sash lines from the French Connection dress. It is available at theoutnet.com for only $34.50 down from the original $115. Can't beat that!

This Rachel Rachel Roy belt has a more feminine look and allows the color to peak through while still covering the sash lines. It is available through the link above at Rachel Roy online for $26.20.

No comments:

Post a Comment