Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look For Less-Pierre Hardy


Remember these??? I last posted these Pierre Hardy's, that I am love with, over the summer and I have not been able to stop thinking about them. Sadly, they are now sold out so even if I had the $500 to spend on them I couldn't. However, on a recent trip to the shoe department at Dillard's at the Galleria I did spot a couple of look-a-likes. While they don't have the exact look, for almost $400 less they will do.



These Gianni Bini's are only $99.99 and come in tan (shown above) and black.

For those of you who need a sturdier heel or want something a little closer in color to the original, these should do the trick. Look for them at the Dillard's at the Galleria where they are on sale for $99.99. If you can't find your size you can pay a bit more and find them online for $129 through piperlime.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment