Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes Fashion-Best Dressed Men

The women weren't the only ones wowing on the red carpet, the men didn't do too bad either. These are my picks for best dressed men. (All photos by Just Jared/Getty)

 Ryan Gosling

Black velvet if you please? I am sure after seeing Ryan Gosling at the Globes most women (and I am sure some men) are saying yes please! Gosling looked handsome and sexy in his black velvet Ferragamo tux. I love how Ryan always thinks outside the box when it comes to his red carpet looks and always manages to pull it off. He's definitely my pick for best dressed man.

 Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer of Glee seemed to be the man of the hour at the Globes, not only did he give a great acceptance speech for his Best Actor award, he also managed to look great doing it.

Matt Bomer

As he proves every week on his show White Collar (new episodes start tomorrow!), Matt Bomer knows how to rock a suit and in this case a tux.

No comments:

Post a Comment