Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my little creative outlet known as STL etc. This blog is a place for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and findings on all the things I think are fabulous in fashion and style with a little bit of a local twist. I have followed fashion/lifestyle blogs for years and noticed that every city has one except St. Louis (as far as I can find, if you know of one please let me know I would love to check it out!). We have local blogs on fashion, food, local hot spots and decor but nothing that encompasses them all in one spot while still remaining St. Louis centric. So now there is one and even if you aren't from St. Louis there is still something for everyone such as deals from nationwide stores and online finds. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to sharing ideas and opinions with you all!

xoxo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment