Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Deal of the Day


So as I am sure you can tell by now I am a fan of the M Style Lab line from Macy's. Normally I purchase most of my earrings at H&M but they haven't had the best selection lately in my opinion. I had been on the hunt to replace my gold hoops from H&M that were worn out, tarnished and no longer available and I couldn't find anything I liked for the for same price as the H&M pair. Then one day I happened upon a jewelry display in the juniors apparel section at Macy's and now I have a new favorite stop for earrings. The normal prices on the earrings in the line range from $5-$13 but they frequently have 15-20% sales on the entire selection. The line includes pieces that run from basics to trendy and eccentric including necklaces, rings, bracelets and hair accessories. In addition to earrings featured above they also have some really fun 80's inspired rings in assorted neon colors. Now you have one more stop in your arsenal for budget-friendly accessories. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment