Monday, June 21, 2010

Deal of the Day

Dress Rachel Rachel Roy, Shoes Jessica Simpson
Clutch Lulu Townsend, bamboo hoops MStyle Lab,
chain link ring Banana Republic, other rings Forever 21,
Bracelets Katie Costello

Shoes Kelsi Dagger

Over the weekend I stopped in to Macy's at the Galleria to check out their huge clearance sale. Needless to say I spent a lot of time trying to narrow down my options. One of the items I settled on was this dress by Rachel Rachel Roy. I absolutely loooooooove her entire line as it specializes in color and originality and all her items have a bit of a downtown edge to them. As much as I love the line and even though it is much cheaper then her original Rachel Roy line it is still a little on the pricey side for this fashionista on a budget. So I was ecstatic when I came across this dress on the clearance rack for $28. The colors scream summer and the animal print is definitely on trend. I added a pair of bamboo hoop earrings also on sale for $6 from Macy's M Style Lab jewelry line along with accessories and shoes from my closet. Although, I am dying to add these Kelsi Dagger flats to my collection to complete the outfit. It's a perfect ensemble for a night out on the town. I think I see a girls night out on the rooftop at Mandarin in my future :).

No comments:

Post a Comment