Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Poolside/Beachside Glamour


Dress Victoria's Secret, clutch Jessica McClintock, flip flops Banana Republic
Bracelets Katie Costello, ring Forever 21, earrings Macy's M Style Lab

I have been searching for a chic cover up for my upcoming trip to San Diego that can be worn to the beach and is still acceptable to head out for cocktails in after the beach. I am happy to say I have found it. I found this fabulous white halter dress with sequined accents at Victoria's Secret online on sale for just $39. It comes in three different colors that are all great, but I liked the Greek goddess feel that the white and gold had the best. And let's face it who doesn't want to look like a goddess on the beach?! I was a little apprehensive about ordering it since VS's clothes tend to run a little on the small side, but I was pleasantly surprised that this dress ran true to size. I paired it with another pair of gold hoops from M Style Lab that I got on my recent Macy's trip on sale for $3.75, along with gold bracelets, ring and flip flops. And for cocktails I can throw in my new Jessica McClintock gold sequined purse. This outfit would be perfect for vacation or a 4th of July barbeque bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment