Friday, August 20, 2010

Two for One Space Saver


When I moved into my first apartment back in St. Louis and started getting furniture the first thing I realized was that I was super short on storage space. Especially kitchen storage space. This sent me on a search for pieces that served as storage but didn't look like storage. First, I thought about getting a bar cabinet and using that as an extra seating area, but they turned out to be too big and too expensive. Then I found this end table from Value City Furniture. From the outside it looks like a drum shaped end table, but when you open it, it becomes a small liquor cabinet for less then a quarter of the price of a regular bar cabinet and it doesn't take up near as much room.



The fact that it is in the living room also gives guests easy access to help themselves to whatever they want during a cocktail party. Which is always a plus when you are running around the kitchen like a frantic mess :).

No comments:

Post a Comment