Saturday, February 5, 2011

Look for Less-Kitchen Version-Kuhn Rikon Whisk

As a self-professed kitchen gadget geek and lover of all things fun and colorful, I was absolutely gleeful over the sighting of this Kuhn Rikon rainbow whisk at the Chef's Shoppe in Edwardsville.


I was the opposite of gleeful when I saw that it was $16.00. Since my whisks usually end up smashed into a drawer in my tiny kitchen, I couldn't justify the price as much as I wanted to. Instead of purchasing it I was left to admire it and wait for the day that I had a bigger kitchen that it could call home. That was until I made a stop into the Target in Brentwood and saw this little gem.


On an end cap displaying Valentine's Day kitchen accessories there it was: the bargin buy version of the whisk that I wanted so badly. The colors were slightly different and not as bright but for only $3.99 I was in love. I can't wait to use it and until I do it will be right at home sitting nicely (and not smashed) in a drawer in my tiny kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment