Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Deal of the Day


Since I am on a budget I have told myself that I will not be able to purchase anything new for my trip to Mexico this summer. This is a huge deal coming from someone who normally purchases an entire new wardrobe for a vacation. However...I may have to treat myself to today's deal of the day. This indigo smock-waisted dress from Express would be perfect for vacation as well as any random weekend day. It is $49.50, but if you use one of the many coupons Express sends out in the mail you can get $10 off making it only $39.50! I plan on pairing mine with a wide brimmed hat, large black sunnies, wide brown belt, platform sandals and gold jewelry (all from my closet to keep with the budget) for a complete boho chic look.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment