Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Deal of the Day


2011 for me is the year of the budget, and I really mean it this year. That means that, sadly, shoe shopping is going to be at an all time low. However, with today's Deal of the Day I can have my shoes AND stay on budget. These Mossimo Odelina Bow Flats are available online at Target for $17.99. I am hoping they hit stores soon but for now they are only available online. They do qualify for free shipping with purchase of $50. I am sure everyone can find a few everyday essentials that they need to make up the difference. They are returnable to any Target store so you can order a couple of pairs if you are between sizes and then take the pair that doesn't fit back. This will also get you closer to the $50 mark. I love the bright yellow color, but if you are looking for something a little more low key they also come in black, tan and red. They would be an adorable addition to theParisian chic trend for spring, paired with a striped tee and full skirt. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment