Monday, October 11, 2010

Shoe Love


The chilly weather that we had a couple weekends ago finally gave me a reason to wear the over-the-knee boots that I bought at the end of the season last year, and I was absolutely in love with them. I loved them so much that now I have my eye on another pair, these Sam Edelman's. I love that they are a nice leather since my current ones are suede. Things to keep in mind if your on the fence about the over-the-knee style is to look for a pair in a brown, beige, or grey, this keeps the look a little more casual. There are also a ton of flat options that will tone down the look, but if your like me and can't quite bring yourself to wear flats, you can go for a shorter heel like this one that will give you a little bit of height without looking like Vivian from Pretty Woman. Over-the-knee boots go great with jeans, leggings, skirts and dresses, although again to avoid the Vivian look make sure the skirt or dress is not too short or fitted and stick to more of a casual look then a night on the town style. The boots above are available at Nordstrom for only $150!

No comments:

Post a Comment